Friday, November 25, 2005

Hop-Scotch

Well, it looks like I'm joining quite a few of my dear friends to a new modblog refugee site. It's EFX2 blogs and forum. Some of you were right on it. Even Tio got there and posted before he could inform me of his plans. I was a bit reluctant to move yet again but with Tio's help my layout is just starting to look like my old modblog one sans the eagle feathers and a few other touches.(Tio/Jeff, you're so-o-o patient)

The owner Keith seems right on top of things and willing to hear suggestions on new features we want and is constantly developing,well according to what I read and hear about. I was wondering why I was not getting feedback or comments this morning. It was because my amigos/amigas were already playing with their new blog places.

Thanks ec for getting the Hop-scotch game started.I now can be found at:

new mercuriusblog

No comments: